In accordance with provincial requirements, masks are currently optional in the studio. Social distancing will be in place.
Although it is impossible to eliminate risk entirely, we have taken steps to reduce transmission:
- We are limiting the number of students in each class
- Masks are optional
- We encourage (but do not require) our clients to be fully vaccinated
- In our classes, instructors will select scenes with no physical contact, and physical distancing will be maintained
- We ask that our instructors, students, and visitors self-screen and do not come to the studio if they are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- All of our instructors are fully vaccinated except where exemptions exist; in the latter case, unvaccinated instructors are required to self-screen; we require unvaccinated instructors to obtain a negative result from an at-home rapid antigen test within 24 hours prior to each class
AT THE STUDIO:
- Please enter the building no more than 10 minutes before your class begins
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front door
- Please remove outside coats/shoes in the hallway and place them in the designated areas
- No food or beverages other than personal water bottles are permitted in the studio
OTHER PREVENTATIVE MEASURES & INFORMATION:
- There is a First Aid kit in the reception area accessible to all
We thank you sincerely for abiding by these protocols. For our detailed Covid-19 Safety Plan, please click here.